"Enforcing Environmental Management to Ensure Cultural and Spiritual Values for Socio-Economic Benefit"
Sub Topics and Scope:
- Islamic Education
- Islamic Education for Sustainability Environment
- Education of Environmental Management Challenges.
- School Leadership and Sustainability Environment.
- Education Value in Environment of Developing Country.
- Education and Religious Values for Sustainability Environment.
- Islamic-Family Law
- The Challenges of Family Resilience for Sustainability Environment.
- Government and Family Role for Sustainability Environment.
- Woman and Family Resilience for Sustainability Environment.
- Islamic law and Environmental Damages.
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic Knowledge Authority in Environment Quality.
- Living Qur'an and Sunnah in Environmental management.
- Islam and Sufisme.
- Islam and West.
- Degradation of environment quality in behavior management perspective.
- Degradation of environment quality in politic perspective.
- Technology and environment waste management.
- Environment Quality for Economic benefit.
- Prof. Dr. Zahoor Ul Haq (Vice Chancellor AWKUM, Pakistan)
- Prof. Dr. H. Ahyak, M.Ag. (IAIN Tulungagung, Indonesia).
- Prof. Dr. Mohd. Mizan Aslam (University Malaysia Perlis, Malaysia)
- Prof. Madya Dr. Shofian bin Ahmad (University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia)
- Dr. H. Zaenal Mustakim, M.Ag. (IAIN Pekalongan, Indonesia)
- Dr. Marianne Mc. Laughlin (Curtin University, Australia)
- Dr. Abdulrazak Panaemalae (Walailak University, Thailand)
- Dr. Lily Taylor (Edith Cowan University, Australia)
IAIN Pekalongan Postgraduate
Phone : Dr. Taufiqurrohman : (+62) 852 2632 1170
Moch. Achwan B : (+62) 852 1722 4437
Facebook : ppsiainpekalongan
Website : icis.pps.iainpekalongan.ac.id
Youtube : Pascasarjana IAIN Pekalongan TV