"Moslem Resources towards Industrial Revolution 4.0 "
Sub Topics and Scope:
- Islamic Education
- The Problem of Islamic Education and Its Solution in Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Education Management Challenges.
- Leadership, School and Competitive Strategy.
- Education Value in Democracy and Tolerance of Developing Country.
- Education between Pluralism and Radicalism.
- Education Based on Humanity and Religious Values.
- Islamic Teaching and Learning Method.
- Cooperative Learning versus Competitive Learning in Islamic Perspective.
- Total Quality Management
- Islamic-Family Law
- The Challenges of Family Resilience in Disruptive Era.
- Government and Family Resilience
- Politic of Family Law in Developing Country.
- Implementation of Family Law in Developing Country.
- The Problem of Family Law and its Solution.
- Woman and Family Resilience.
- Family Secure Based on Spiritual Dimensions.
- Islamic Knowledge Authority in Disruptive Era
- Living Qur’an and Sunnah in Multicultural Society
- Living Sufism in Indonesia and Other Countries.
- Knowledge, Religion and State.
- Economic Opportunity in Disruptive Era.
- Prof. Madya Dr. Akmal Khuzairy Abd Rahman (IIUM Malaysia).
- Dr. Abdul Nasir bin Haji Abdul Rani (UNISSA, Brunei Darussalam)
- Dr. Marianne Mc. Laughlin (Curtin University, Western Australia)
- Prof. Dr. Ir. Marsudi Wahyu Kisworo (Independent Commissioner of
Indonesian Telecommunication Corporation)
- Prof. Dr. Masykuri Abdillah, M.A. (UIN Syarif Hidayatullah, Indonesia)
IAIN Pekalongan Postgraduate
Phone : Agung Risdianto: (+62) 856 4284 1017
Syauqi : (+62) 813 2544 7458